June 5, 2011

Mix feeling

On friday night, found out that gurney tower starbucks is hiring female worker. My wish is to work at starbucks from last time.. So might as well, I try to apply. The manager gave me the starbucks career form to fill in my details. Yesterday I went over to starbucks to give them my form and the manager called me and said tomorrow 12noon interview.. So today I went for interview. I didn't expect he will ask so many questions until I was shocked there. I just try my best to answer all his question. I know I did it quite badly. At least I gain some experince in this. Can't blame me! It's my 1st time interview.. He said will give me a call in 3 days time.. After 3 days, I didn't receive his call, then I know I have rejected by them. Have two feelings now. Happy because I can get experince and learned. Sad is because I did badly in my interview. I will learn from my mistakes. I am sorry, I didn't prepared anything... I AM SUCH A FAILURE! ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment