June 3, 2011

J.U.N.E

Woww already 2 weeks haven't updated my blogs.. It seems dying like a dead fish! *pityyoubloggy* Already half a year gone! That's really fast... This month is my month! 17 more days to my birthday! I would buy myself a present every year.. so this year what should I buy... *thinkshard* It's my last year of being so called "kids"... next year gonna be 20 years old... awwww :'(

Ouhh I'm getting addicted to Twitter nowadays~~ There have loads of inspiring quotes for me read! And there are Gemini's saying too.. Some is quite true though!

The following few weeks gonna be busy hanging out with friends.. Next monday gonna chill with friends at Hardrock hotel... Hope this plans work! next next Tuesday gonna gather with secondary friends! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Off to play the sims 3 ><
Bye and LOVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment