January 9, 2011

R.I.P my ah chor~~

My beloved ah chor had passed away peacefully on 4th Jan 2011..
Yesterday is our last time to sent her off to paya terubong to be buried!
She is one whom we should learn from..
Eventhough she is blind, yet she still live her life happily~~
Eventhough she cannot walk already, she still want to walk to toilet~~
This show she is STRONG!
Eventhough she is old, yet she still care for her own cleaniness~~
I will forever remeber you in my heart~~! 
Rest In Peace!


Her last birthday celebration~~ 95 years old, 2009! 


My family with my ah chor on her birthday~~


This photo taken on 3rd of Oct 2010..
See she is still so STRONG!
I can't believe a 95 years old woman can be so strong like her! 
PROUD of her! 

Around November, she starts not feeling well anymore..
I know she has satisfied because what she request, we already did it for her! 
R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment