December 31, 2010

GOODBYE 2010 ; HELLO 2011

Today is last day of 2010..
Time really flies~~! 
1 year just pass like that.. LOL
Everybody sure going to countdown tonight, BUT I don't get to..
Have to go to my grandma's house..
These few days, I there too..
To take care my Ah Chor ( great grandma )
She's not in the good condition anymore.. T__T :'(
So we sacrifice our time to be with her..
Even today is the last day of 2010, I am also in the SAD mood.. haizzz
Im sad coz of some reason!
I will show you all ONE DAY! grrrrr
You all WAIT bahhhhh....

Just wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Wishes :
Get GOOD results !
Find my Mr.Right ! hahaha ^^
Healthier life !
Happy everyday !
Freedom !
____ ! This wish is secret.. shhh ~~ when this wish come true, you all will SEE it! 

*** Hope all my wishes come true in the year 2011 ***

FRUIT/VEGETABLE world, Im COMING!!!! hahaha ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment