December 22, 2010

Im BACK =D

HELLO :P
Im back in blogging again
Sorry for leaving my blog so DEAD!
Being lazy around and busy with stuffs..
Now im having my sem break for around 2 weeks only =((
Didnt travel to any where this sem break..
BUT im playing badminton to train my stamina up again hee^^
I LOVE playing badminton!!

Had a gathering last Saturday with my GIRLFRIEND(s)
Met up at E-gate for lunch with ariel and melissa too... my daddy and my mummy.. haha xDD
After lunch we planned to visit our teacher Pn. Liew.. 
BUT she's not at home once we reached there..
So we headed to QUEENSBAY since it's so near from our teacher's house..
AGAIN once we reached there, jam like hell!!!
Cause some fair were held there at the open space carpark!
ARGHHH !!! 
Then we decide to make a u-turn and back to egate once again..
Here's some pictures taken in my car!






Christmas is COMING! 
so might as well wish all of you MERRY CHRISTMAS =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment