December 25, 2010

Changes!

Is it wrong to change? 
No? Yes??
Well, it depends!
Some will say that " you have change to a different one "
And some will say changes is good. It shows you are growing to be more MATURE.
LOLx
So it depends on you guys to think..
I am proudly to say that YESH I have changed already..
I am different from who I am last time...
Last time, I the one who :
Cares for my friends alot
Will follow wad my friend said
Do this do that for my friend and NOT for myself
Too kind or I can say too generous

BUT, now I am NOT the one anymore!!
Now :
I don't really care that much anymore ( BUT for those who need my care, I will care )
I won't do this and do that for anyone anymore unless it's a teamwork!
I am not kedekut but this is wad I found out a LIFE IS!
Now, I am no longer in secondary schools..
I am out here in this big big and dangerous world..
So I am just trying to cope with this...
My brother told me this..
Everyone out here is dangerous.. We shouldnt be so kind anymore.. 
So accept who i am now! 
You treat me good, I will treat u good too! dont worry~~! xDD


Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment