April 20, 2011

Hectic days

My life is just so hectic these few days... Tons of assignments waiting for me to complete them.. And having cocktail presentation in just two weeks time... By thinking what base spirit to use, what glassware suits the theme, so on and so on... It will never stops! ONE MORE THING here! Accounting makes my crazy! I don't have a basic on accounting.. This is really tough! And HELL all our events were rejected by letcurer! Need to re-think what event to come up! *knock head against the wall* Life is just full of challenges!!  But I will still try my best... In this life, there's nothing I cannot do! ahhhh zaaa fight fight fight! 

FYI, I am addicted to swimming! I will learn you seriously... I am really stress free when I am in water! I just hope I can stay forever with water.. but too bad, it's so impossible! Next week might have swimming session with friends ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment