March 5, 2011

Let Go

From last year I already started to let you go
Because I know that I shouldn't hold tight on you
You already have the one you love beside you
Everytime you tell me your love love sweet sweet thing, I am sad T__T
But I didn't want to let you know about it
At least you are willing to tell me, and I am willing to listen :)
This means you trust me xD
You happy, I happy
This is when I started to understand what is L.O.V.E!
If you love someone, doesn't mean that you have to be with him/her together 
Eventhough can't be couple, be friend also good already!
This depends on our FATE! 
If we have no fate, there's nothing we can do..
BUT if we have fate, no matter where you go also, we will surely meet again!
So remember, I will always support you no matter what you do, where you are and when it will be! 
EVERYTHING! EVERYWHERE! EVERYTIME!
Hope you feel it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment