February 4, 2011

Time FLIES

~~ Reunion Night ~~
Around 7pm went over to my grandma's house for dinner...
WOWW loads of relatives..
Until I forget what to call each of them. haha ^^
Back home 11.30pm, ready for NEW YEAR!
Once 12am sharp, all fire crackers here and there!! 
That's the FEEL I waiting for.. xDD
1am, started to GAMBLE! wooo~~
With my family..
It's FUN! we gamble till 5am in the MORNING! 
Then went to bed! wakaka

~~ 1st day of CNY ~~
Woke up at 9am..
went to grandma's house at 12 noon!!
this year cannot take angpow so just go there to happy only.. haha
Back at 3pm~~
Snap some photo(s) with my BROTHER! 

nice? no? hahaha

During night, continue GAMBLE again~~~ wheee
I LOVE GAMBLE! haaa

~~ 2nd day of CNY ~~
Woke up at 9am..
went to PERAK...
We took FAMILY photo!!! 



I LOVE MY FAMILY~~! xDD haha 



No comments:

Post a Comment